Monday, May 24, 2010

Last week

I missed a couple of things that we did last week!

Thursday we went to a funraiser for a little boy who has cancer. Mommy's company donated some donuts for breakfast and some money. It was at Pump-It-Up...an inside fun jump place. I tried to take pictures, but once again M was mad that I took the camera away.
Madeline coming to get the camera
Madeline realizing that I am not giving her the cameraMadeline in another fun jump. She thought it was fun when she could have the camera. I would go to the opposite side that she was on and jump really high. She would just move a little and really liked it! This was fun until the big kids came in and took over! Then on Saturday the three of us went swimming at the neighborhood pool. Madeline was pretty tired so we didn't stay too long.
Here is daddy and Madeline playing and having fun...before she realized I had the camera.She didn't get the camera!

She really is a happy baby...as long as she gets her way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment