Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lazy Day

Around the Dartez house today...we are both still in our PJs. It is nice to have one of these days every now and then! I have gotten a little bit of work done and starting planning our trip to Disney World in March. I am so excited and I know Madeline will love it too! We are going to see all the Disney Princesses on the day of her cousins Carly's 5th Birthday! This morning we were dancing around to all the theme songs of the Playhouse Disney shows. I am determined to have Madeline reconizing all of them by March. She KNOWS Mickey Mouse and LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!!!

Oh and I am thinking that yesterday was just a bad hair day for Madeline and not teething b/c yesterday afternoon and all of today she was in a much better mood. We talked to Aunt Missy and she kind of thought that it was not teething b/c no tooth has popped out yet. Oh well, I guess we will have those kinds of days here and there.

Here is a picture of Madeline sitting up like a big girl this morning in mommy and daddy's bed. She was so happy to not be laying down! She would LOVE to walk and talk right now!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment