Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleep

Ok so we never know what we are going to get at night!!! Monday night Madeline woke up at 3am wanting to play and did for like 30 minutes! Then Tuesday night she woke up a little early on in the night and then slept (in mommy and daddy's bed) straight through until 6:45. Last night I put her down around 7:30. She woke up around 11:30 and I got her back to sleep around midnight in her co-sleeper. Then she woke up around 3:30 and wanted to nurse like she normally does, but I knew she was not really hungry b/c she ate so much yesterday. So instead of picking her up I kept giving her the pacifier and rubbing her head. I let her cry a little (that was hard!!!!), and about an hour later she went back to sleep and slept until 6:45. The first night she slept in her co-sleeper all night. YAY Madeline!!!!! I think we are going to try it again tonight!

Oh here is a picture of her new trick...busting out of her swaddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment