Sunday, April 25, 2010

Potty

Ok so I read somewhere that you can start babies when they are young on the potty and not that they really learn faster, but you might have less of a fight later...so I figured why not? I picked up a potty for Madeline the other day and we tried it for the first time Thursday morning. Madeline woke up and her diaper was dry so I figured this would be a good time to start trying. So I ran to get her potty and sat her on it...nothing happened! We did, of course, get some pictures though.
Earlier today daddy put Madeline on her potty again and then gave her the baby magazine. This is not normally my kind of humor, but this was just too cute and funny not to take pictures of! :)She likes her baby magazine that Maw Maw ordered for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment