Monday, November 8, 2010

M's week at school!

Week of: 11/2 to 11/4
Theme: My Family
Bible Theme: Samuel & Hannah

Tuesday
Enjoyed Chapel :)
Baby Flash Cards

Wednesday
I love my family Who has brothers, sisters, mommy, & daddy?
Play with baby doll

Thursday
Who I love craft
Read Bible Story

Up coming next week:
Please send in a picture of your family (a copy is fine-it will not be returned) We want to display our families.

Next week we are learning about fruit, veggies, & cooking. We will be sharing some different fruits with your child. Please let us know if there is anything you do not want your child to have.

Here are a couple other art project sent home this week:

I guess this was for Halloween week!
Last Thursday when I went to pick Madeline up she was playing and just kind of waved at me and went back to playing. I guess she really likes it there now. I was happy to see that she was happy, but a little sad she was excited to see me like she normally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment