Saturday, November 21, 2009

Car Seat

#3

I love the way Madeline looked in her car seat this morning!

I finally got her some of those pads to go over the straps on her car seat so that she is a little more comfortable in it. She HATES her car seat!!!!!!!!!! She starts cring most times the seconds she sees it, but she does like her frog a lot and it calms her down a little. Then once you pick her up and start moving her she is fine. Her daddy swings her up and down and she LOVES it. He put her to sleep like that in the Cancun airport. Thank goodness b/c there was nothing else we could do with her...no chairs ANYWHERE for me to feed her! So this is a picture of her this morning getting ready for her and daddy's first outing alone!




This morning is the first time that she is going somewhere without me! It is a new step for me! Her daddy left with her a little while ago.

Oh yeah, they did great last night and I got to sleep for over 10 hours!!!!!!!!!! I haven't probably had that much sleep in a week. hahaha I think they slept pretty good too! This was not her first night without mommy though...she slept with Maw Maw the night of Tracey and Brent's wedding in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment