Friday, November 20, 2009

My First Post

Ok so I decided to start a blog...bear with me...I am learning! I want to write down as much as I can about Madeline so that I can remember it forever. I feel like I have already missed so much! She is now 3 months and 10 days old...WOW!!! It seems like just yesterday we were talking about maybe trying for a baby and now we have had one for 3 months. Although I don't really remember life before her either...well I don't really want to remember life before her but it wasn't completely full like it is now. We love her so much...which is why I named the blog what I did. I went with 810 b/c that is her birthday...August 10th. I am sure there will be more then 810 things that I love about her, but I needed a title. :) Ok well I think this will be the end of my first blog b/c it is 2:15 am and I should be sleeping...but I get to sleep ALL night tomorrow night b/c Jeremy has offered to sleep in the other room with Madeline. YAY!!!! I am taking benadryl and passing OUT!!!! I will have enough milked pumped so that I can sleep for 12 hours and they will be fine! YAY for me! Ok well off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment