Monday, December 7, 2009

Bedtime

#11

I love how Madeline lays in bed with us a while before bedtime.

We normally all get in our bed around 7:00 to watch TV for a while and then to sleep around 9:00. A lot of times Jeremy and I get popsicles right when get into bed and I put Madeline in between us on her Boppy. She is starting to really notice that we have something and she doesn't. She turns her head from side to side looking at us as to say, "I want a some too!" I guess we will have to stop this soon! But back to what I really love...the three of us just sitting there watching TV. I know I have said that we don't want her watching much TV, but I think it is just too cute when she sits like us watching TV right now. This will all stop soon! I enjoy looking over seeing the two of them and realize how great life is!

No comments:

Post a Comment