Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hair

#9
I love Madeline's hair!

I love to play with it while she is eating and sleeping. I play with the little curls in the back and I flatten down the part on the top. I think it is funny that she has totally worn away all the hair on the middle back of her head! She moves so much while she is laying down that all the hair back there came out. Her hair is brown in the back but really light on the top. I think she is going to end up looking like the rest of her cousins...blonde hair and blue eyes. I would have liked for her to look like Jeremy and I...brown and brown...but however she turns out she will be the cutest kid ever! Well, until number 2 comes a long and then she will be tied for first place! :)

This was back at the beginning of September when it was darker and still there!
Today...with no hair in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment