Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rice Cereal

#15
I love that Madeline slept over 9 hours last night and I think it is all b/c of rice cereal!!!!

We gave her a little bit of rice cereal on her 4th birthday! She turned 4 months on Dec. 10th and we decided to start getting her used to the spoon, so I put a little milk in a bowl and feed her just that. She LOVED it so I went to the store to get rice cereal to see how she would take that. She did very well! I think way more then 50% went into her mouth. I had made it really really runny, so I don't think she got all that much cereal, but it was a start!
We didn't try again to give her cereal until Tuesday night, where I only gave her a little bit aging with a good amount of milk. Yesterday we went for her 4 month check up and the doctor told me to give her more cereal then I had been. So I did and once again Madeline did great with it! I would say she got about 75% of it in her mouth!
Then last night she slept from 8:30 until 5:49!!!!!! I have to assume it was the cereal...so Madeline will be getting cereal EVERY NIGHT!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment